Polish in exchange for English ;)

Jadzia 2 months ago:

Hi folsk! Smilie
I don't know how it works, I'm new here, but I want to learn English. For exchange I offer Polish, it's my native language. My English is at the basic level I think, so I want to exchange a few messages to start with, and later I'll want to spoke mayby by skype or another speak communicator? I wrote this post using a litle help of transator, so thats shows how not much I know. I looking for someone patient Smilie

Comments

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 comments

hi Jadzia, I m new here too. I need to more practice with someones on skype or another firstly tell us some yourself.

Ali ÖZDEMİR commented 1 month ago

Ja mogę pisać z tobą po angielsku tylko nie znam dobrze angielskiego więc musiałbym się wspomagać tłumaczem

Krynio Krynio commented 1 month ago

Hi! I'm not a giant in EnglishSmilie, but I have upper-intermediate level. Also I'm from Ukraine, so I think there will be no trouble to understant Polish. Moreover, Polish will be a greate bonus for me. But I would like to speak more than to write. Waiting for your answerSmilie

Alana Perepel commented 1 month ago

Hello, I'm from Ukraine and also learn English. If there is time, we can contact by mail or Skype my mail kurylo.genna@gmail.com

Henna Kurylo commented 1 month ago

my name is Helen, I like your profile and i will like us to be friends, please i will like you to write to me with this email address(helenfinsandas@hotmail.com)and i will get back to you as I have something very important to discuss with you.

helenBANNED sandas commented 1 month ago

Register for free in 1 minute or Sign In to add a comment...