Hello! Who is looking for a Polish language interlocutor?

Paweł Wysocki 4 years ago:

Hi, I don't speak English very well, but if someone is so crazy to want to learn Polish I invite you to breaking the language :-)
Paweł

Comments

Results 1 - 7 from 7 comments

Hi Pawel! My name is Oksana, i'm from Ukraine. I speak Ukrainian, Russian and English, and I want to know Polish very much! Can You help me to study Polish?

Oksana Kozachenko commented 4 years ago

Hi Pawel! My name is Oksana, i'm from Ukraine. I speak Ukrainian, Russian and English, and I want to know Polish very much! Can You help me to study Polish?

Oksana Kozachenko commented 4 years ago

Hi Oksana!
Any help, lesson will be useful. I have never used scrabbin before. What do you suggest?

pozdr.
Paweł

P.S
Strange name for: "male" from your profile form :-)

Paweł Wysocki commented 4 years ago

Hello! I'm Irene)

Irene commented 4 years ago

Hi Irene
Thank you very much for the invitation, but I am already talking to two people from Scrabbin, including one from Ukraine :-)
Unfortunately, I don't have time to study with another person.
Greetings to .

Paweł Wysocki commented 4 years ago

I am . Eliana Ethan , originally from Birmingham, the United Kingdom. I will like to have communication with you, also I have special discussion with you, Could you contact my email address so we can talk more by mail because I'm almost not online here because of the nature of my work? please respond to email address..
elianaethan20@gmail.com

Eliana Fred commented 4 years ago

I am . Eliana Ethan , originally from Birmingham, the United Kingdom. I will like to have communication with you, also I have special discussion with you, Could you contact my email address so we can talk more by mail because I'm almost not online here because of the nature of my work? please respond to email address..
elianaethan28@gmail.com

Eliana Fred commented 4 years ago

Register for free in 1 minute or Sign In to add a comment...