I am looking for native English speakers

Alina Kryvenets 3 years ago:

Hello everyone! My name is Alina. I'm from Ukraine. I am looking for native English speakers to improve my spoken language. I write books and now a native speaker is engaged in translation. Of course I want to write my own books in English in the future and speak fluently. I have basic English, but I make mistakes in grammar and I need to improve my vocabulary. If you are a native English speaker and you will have 15-30 minutes to communicate with me in English, add me on Skype alinakryvenets

Thanks and wish a good day!

Comments

Results 1 - 5 from 5 comments

Hello Alina,
I am a german Engineer and personal coach.
Native speakers can't identify my nationality, because I dont have a german accent. I was working several years in GB and France for the telekom industry, always for some months. I have been in Moscwa, South Africa, Canada, France, Portugal and Spain and other countries for training purposes and elevator pitches, writing also a bunch of seminar documentations.

So far - I would like to get you to the next level.
I am looking for a tandem person that could support me to learn ukrainian, because I visited Lviv last year and was amazed by the open, friendly and different attitude of the people, especially the women.
They are so different compared to the german ones.

I whish you a nice weekend.
Greetings Peter

Besides - I speak italian and french on level B2

peter col commented 3 years ago

Hello Alina
I am Carlos from Los Angeles. May be I could be of some help to you.
Cheers
Carlos

Carlos G commented 3 years ago

Hi Alina,
I am a native English speaker and I am currently trying to learn Russian,
Let me know if you want help
Karam

Karam Sodhi commented 3 years ago

Hello Alina I live in the us I can help you with English or just chat I use WhatsApp and Skype hope all is well.

Travis Day commented 3 years ago

I am miss Rainna Pascale I'm not always online here, respond to my email, < aleaabud1987@gmail.com > I want to discus something with you.

Eliana Fred commented 3 years ago

Register for free in 1 minute or Sign In to add a comment...